Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thrashers Rumors/speculation/shennanigans

Hey Look, I wrote something on the Bleacher Report!

Anyways, I been hearing about this dude from Montreal that was ousted (Mr. Kovalev) and he has been thinking about inking a deal with our boys in blue. Now, not to be Johnny Raincloud, but I believe that there are better options availiabe then this dude who basically was politely told "Get you ass out, we found better talent than you." Which by all means is understandable, my question is, if this guy is so good, why hasn't anyone sweeped him up yet? I mean he isn't that old (29), he can freaking score under pressure, and well, he is Russian, so you know he is good.

I think it makes more sense for us to be interested, but I would rather see us trade a goalie for someone like Ryan Clowe or Johan Franzen type player. I mean, we just added two dudes in the minors for depth.

Ah, so now whose on the traiding block? I for one hope the Finn is the one that IS NOT being shopped. He is crazy good and now that he has a solid defense I hope that he has a break out year.

So that leaves us with the Angry Czech, Mr. Pavlec, as the one on the block. Only thing we have to worry about is him throwing another temper tantrum and storming off saying thats not fair, right? Haha, that would so not be funny this time around.

The other fun stuff that is going around is that Lawsuit seems to finally have ended since the Spirit boys seemed to open their wallets some... that or someone new has joined the cluter at the top. And the big news that dropped yesterday, the Kaptain himself has begun negotiations for a longterm deal to keep his royal behind here in ATL for a very long time. I really like that idea a lot.

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment