Tuesday, July 21, 2009


So I have no idea what happened to make my braves good again, but I love it! We finally learned how to score again and are on an 8-3 tear the past 11 games. Watch out MLB the boys from the south are back.
Not to be mean, but did anyone realize this happened on the heels of the Francouer trade? I hate to be mean to the hometown kid, since all he wanted to do was play for the Braves his entire life, but its just obvious that we are a better team with him gone.
It's also great to know that the guy we traded him for, Mr. Ryan Church, is feeling the love of the clubhouse and likes it here in Atlanta. I guess he got the better end of the deal. Braves on again tonight at 7:10 in the illustrious Turner Field (Sadowski-SF vs. Low-ATL).
I am starting to sense a rise in sports in Atlant, maybe we can pull a Pennsylvinnia and win a few trophies next year... that would be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment