Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm Back

So wow, apparently a lot happened while I was being owned by my job.

US Soccer: Ware in the Gold Cup finals after escaping Panama in OT... Thank you Kenny Cooper. Beyond that Onyewu signed what might be the biggest transfer in the history of US soccer- he is now playing for AC MILAN. . . woo!

Thrashers: We got Kari and Army back. Scary part of the news is it shows Army as being scheduled as an UFA after this season. Don & Dud, get to work and make sure that doesn't happen. Lots of info about prospect camps too on their blog.

Baseball: The Bravos decided to take it to the mets and score a lot of runs after I was wondering if their lumber had been infested by termites (aka- we couldn't put a run on the board if the wall was 30 ft past first base). Apparently we might actually be good again soon. I was starting to worry my boys started accepting medeocrity as a norm. Not to mention this cool idea... who wouldn't want to learn from him?

NBA: Summer league games! Apparently Blake Griffin really is a hoss and knows how to generate some excitement. I hope he plays in ATL this year, I want to see that.

OK, that is just the cliff notes, I'm sure I will post more idepth articles on certain things that pique my interest but so long for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment